Developing your front line leadership skills
Two things happen when you are promoted to supervisor. First, you lose your team's best technical performer (because that was you!) and second, you are thrust into a job that requires a completely new set of skills.
Working side-by-side and setting a great example with customers is a good place to start, but supervisors and managers need so much more. In this in-person workshop you will explore, discover, and practice these key leadership skills:
- Develop leadership capacity, strength and flexibility
- Set and achieve your supervisory goals
- Handle critical conversations confidently
- Build collaborative, cohesive, results-based teams
- Develop more motivation in yourself, your team members, and your colleagues
- Delegate work that develops your team
- Improve productivity
- Coach to improve performance
- Facilitate highly productive meetings
- Solve team problems collaboratively
- Practice preventing and responding to your most common supervisory challenges
- Plan, align, and prioritize your work to optimize your results
What to ExpectYou’ll take advantage of your natural gifts and strengths while developing the ability to grow and utilize the other essential leadership skills.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, front line leaders, and team members preparing to move into leadership.
Length of Program
One day accelerated overview, or
Two-day intensive with more practice developing the skills you need most.
For more information on how to bring this workshop to your location, please contact me: