- Developing leadership capacity, strength, and flexibility
- Ten keys to leadership success
- Achieving your supervisory goals
- Communicating for results
- Building your team
- Motivating yourself and others
- Manage your time without driving yourself crazy
- Coaching to improve performance
- Facilitating highly productive meetings
- Solving team problems collaboratively
Supervisors are challenged in every direction. They usually don't get the training they need and end up with more problems and headaches than they'd ever imagined possible. It doesn't have to be that way.
The key tasks of a supervisor can be learned. Our time tested and field tested training methods get your supervisors to explore, discover, and practice the key skills that will make a positive difference in their performance, their teams, and their lives.
How to bring this workshop to your location:
We're located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania and if you are, too you'll find this workshop surprisingly affordable for your organization. All you need is a conference or training room and five or more participants.
For more information, contact us here: