- Write down an area you'd like to improve that would have a big impact for you
- Ask for 2 positive suggestions for the future that would help with that area
- Repeat getting positive suggestions from others in the group
There are two simple roles for the process:
- No talking about the past
- No judging or critiquing ideas
Here's Dr. Goldsmith describing the process in one of his highly useful videos:
I found this article and video from one of my favorite sources of leadership advice, GetLighthouse.com, here.