It's tempting. It seems so easy. A little hiding here, a little running there and who would notice? You'd know. You'd feel it. That ache would still be there to solve that problem before it unwinds you.
The problem with running from our problems is that they are usually attached.
Rather than run, why not solve that problem?
-- doug smith
Leadership Call to Action:What problem have you been avoiding? Today, do something about it!
Things you could do right away:
- Convert your problem statement into a goal
- Talk with a friend about it
- Make an appointment with a professional about it
- Draw a root cause mind-map to uncover the root cause
- Silently write a list of one-hundred ways to solve your problem
The possibilities are endless. Do something.