What do your team members think about your supervisors?
How are things on the leadership front?
So often highly effective technical workers are promoted to supervisor and then struggle. They don't know what to do. Why aren't their team members doing their jobs? Where's the motivation?
If any of these issues occur where you work, you might want to consider our two day workshop, "Supervising for Success." There's no shame in struggling as a supervisor, but there's no need for it, either. Take advantage of our forty plus years of leadership experience to develop supervisory skills in these key areas:
- Leading challenging conversations - discover how to talk about what you need to talk about
- Setting goals quickly and developing a robust plan to achieve them
- Coaching and developing your team members
- How to solve performance problems and turn that poor performer into a motivated star
- How to set priorities when everything feels like a top priority
- Create highly productive meetings that end on time and get stuff done
- Solve team problems collaboratively
- Build a team that aligns its efforts on the work that matters most
"Supervising for Success" can be customized to meet your organizations training and development needs. Just let us know what you're looking for -- you'll be surprised how fast and affordable it is.
Why not contact me today?
-- doug smith
doug smith training, LLC is located in Bucks County, PA